Rental Application Process
Greenridge Commons is a mixed-income community. To rent an affordable unit you must meet certain income requirements.
|1 Person: $30,600
2 People: $34,980
3 People: $39,360
4 People: $43,680
|5 People: $47,220
6 People: $50,700
7 People: $54,180
8 People: $57,660
How to Apply
Contact us to request an application
, or visit our Management Office at 719 Front St. (Suite 110) in Woonsocket, RI. We're open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm, and other times by appointment. Call us to ask a question or make an appointment at telephone: (401) 762-5220 / RI Relay 711.
Once You Apply
- We will conduct an interview with you and everyone who will live in the apartment.
- We will ask for proof of income. Additional paperwork may be requested, as needed.
- We will request a credit report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- We will request a criminal background report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- We will request a reference for your landlord(s) for the past 5 years.
Once Your Application is Approved
- We will show you the apartment.
- If you want to rent the apartment, we require a deposit of ½ month’s rent to hold the apartment (money order only).
- At move-in, we require another ½ month’s rent to fully fund a 1 month security deposit and the first month’s rent. All payments are required to be by money order. After move-in, rent payments may be made with a check, money order, or online through our resident portal.