Rental Application Process
Greenridge Commons is a mixed-income community. To rent an affordable unit you must meet certain income requirements.
|1 Person: $30,600
||2 People: $34,980
||3 People: $39,360
||4 People: $43,680
|5 People: $47,220
||6 People: $50,700
||7 People: $54,180
||8 People: $57,660
- Contact us to request an application, or visit our Management Office at 719 Front St., Suite 110, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Other times by appointment.
- Online Application - Coming Soon
Call us at (401) 762-5220, RI Relay 711.
Once you apply, we will:
- Conduct an interview with you and everyone who will live in the apartment.
- Ask for proof of income. Additional paperwork may be requested, as needed.
- Request a credit report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a criminal background report for you and everyone in the household who is 18 years of age or older.
- Request a reference for your landlord(s) for the past 5 years.
Once your application is approved, we will:
- Show you the apartment.
- If you want to rent the apartment, we require a deposit of ½ month’s rent to hold the apartment (money order only).
- At move-in, we require another ½ month’s rent to fully fund a 1 month security deposit and the first month’s rent. All payments are required to be by money order. After move-in, rent payments may be made with a check, money order, or online through our resident portal.